sexta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2011

Stuffs

Living is suffering. That's why people say life is good, but it's not easy. I guess this is because we have consciousness. "Because consciousness is a terrible curse. I think. I feel. I suffer. " It's like how you pay for having the good things in life. If you don't suffer, you don't live. Some people might say this is a pessimistic way to see life. I don't know. I don't think so. Because I also said that there is a good side. Love. Only love is able to ease all of this suffering.

I don't agree is pessimistic to think that the world will end. Yes, the world will end. Everything dies. Everything has an end. The big question is "when?". I don't really think someone will know exactly when. And I actually think is better not knowing. You know, someone said before that is dangerous to know about the future. But everybody probably already knows this. The thing is that people don't like to think about endings, even though they know everything has an end. People want to be illuded. They feel safer having the ilusion that they can live forever. Is like "if i don't think, will not happen".